Friday 23 June 2017

New Moderators ! MrNasa & Littlebuddy0

Proudly from us the EBE Staff , we would like to announce that our ex-staff members are back in staff and positions who are : MrNasa and Littlebuddy0, here are some information about them .

MrNasa : One of the oldest players in RM42's remakes who was always responsible for the site , forums and blogs which is mostly social media community. He will be a moderator and the blog handler . He is a very dedicated person who was also an administrator on EERS so he is very welcome to the staff . (Which is ME) 

"Yo! I'm MrNasa, I speak English & Arabic, I'm 15 years old, and I'm here in the EBE staff and community to help players, moderate things and be sure everything is safe while of course having a fun time playing ."

Littlebuddy0 : One of the greatest EBE members who was always there for players who needed help , he was also an ex-moderator so he got his job back . He handles the community very well and he is passionate with his job doing all the best he can to server and he definitely deserves a place in EBE staff. 

Hello everyone, littlebuddy0 here. I am 15 years old, I am from Romania, and I will pretty much help the game via moderating the community. I talk both romanian and english, and I can contribute to the healthiness of the community, which is an important aspect of the game. P.S: I use the cat smiley a lot so im a meowderator


Also check the forums and tell us what do you think :
New moderators! MrNasa, Littlebuddy0

1 comment:

  1. Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete